Monday, January 23, 2012

Bring out your dead!

For those of you who are, like me, fans of Monty Python, this post title hopefully elicited a chuckle.


I'll post a link to a video of the scene when I get a chance, Here's a link to the scene for the uninitiated.

 
In the scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, an old man, supposedly a victim of the Plague, but not really ill, fights to make the undertaker realize he's not actually dead, and that he is, in fact, feeling better.

I was thinking of that scene the other day, and it made me think about the way I feel about this blog. I got off to a flying start in the fall, but it's laid dormant for a few months now. Well, it's feeling fine and thinks it wants to go for a walk, er, bike ride. (reference scene)

I've got plenty of ideas for new posts and content that have been bouncing around in my head all this time... I just haven't gotten around to posting any of it. Well that is about to change so keep your eyes peeled for actual new posts in the coming days and weeks!

"I feel happy!"


No comments:

Post a Comment