Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Double Decker Saga Part II: No Response

A couple weeks ago, I posted about a close call I had with a double decker DC tour bus. I e-mailed the company through their website to complain about the driver's lack of regard for the rules of the road and for the resulting threat to my safety. Perhaps not surprisingly, I have yet to receive any sort of response, not even a confirmation my e-mail was received. 

I may not be shocked by the lack of response from the company, but I am a little angry about it. I plan on following up with a snail mail letter this week. I want them to at least acknowledge that something happened and hopefully to take steps to rectify the situation, especially by reminding their drivers about how to drive safely around bicyclists and to reinforce to them that cyclists have a right to be on the road, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment